Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Manassas- Almost Done

We're just a few days away from being done with the townhouse renovation in Manassas, VA. It's been a stressful project and I'll be thrilled to wrap it up. It's just too hard to work on a house that is an hour each way from where both me and my crew live. I took the project in order to keep the guys busy as we prepare for our new projects, but it was just too much.

Here is the new first floor. You can see the new patio doors. They have an internal shade, which is a great feature. We installed the new red oak floors throughout the whole house.



The first floor was opened up to create a more open feel.



The owner was very insistent on putting up this rail. It has been stained since to match the floor.





We rebuild the steps with new treads and risers.



I recreated the same tile scheme as my last two renovation projects. People keep asking for it, so I'm happy to oblige. Moving forward, though, I think I'm ready for something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home